Tuesday 22th November:
Good evening to you all...
fredag 25. november 2022
Tuesday 22th November:
søndag 20. november 2022
Good morning everyone... We hope you are doing ok. We are doing well too.. This is to let you know that we are closing schools on 24th November 2022. Which will also be our graduation day for pp1 and grade one. We require the following items for the ceremony......
mandag 17. oktober 2022
søndag 18. september 2022
Good evening y'all....
torsdag 3. februar 2022
We at Happy day are continuing on well with our daily activities. We are in the process third term of 2021 academic year and so far we are grateful for all the assistance accorded to us. We are still in the covid 19 period and so times are hard for hHppy day families. Our feeding program is of great impact in keeping the kids in school because at least they are assured of getting two meals each day from Monday to Friday.... A big percentage of the kids comes from very poor families and so the food provided for in school is very essential.
Since we opened school in January we have had 3 staff meetings where the following was highlighted:
1. Minor repairs in the school
2. We need new desks ( 10 have been bought)
3. We need to reintroduce morning breakfast ( chai)
4. We need a curriculum book and teacher's guide books for all activity areas.
5. We need to have a parent's meeting
6. Our pre primary 2 and grade one need to have a graduation ceremony
7. We need to plan for an education trip outside maili Saba for all kids and staff
8. Our blackboards need to be repainted
9. We need learning materials eg... Chalks, pencils, pens( red and blue), plain papers, scissors, stick glue, manilla papers, erasers, sharpeners, water colors, crayons, and markers... And any other learning materials
10. We also discussed on time keeping and record keeping.
11. Lack of school uniform among our kids was also discussed and we realized that there was a need of coming up with a kitty that will help the school to provide uniform for those who don't have.
We will keep on updating after every meeting on new developments including achievements and challenges.
We have tried to document some pictures and videos as we do our activities and more are on the way.
Have a blessed New month.
We hope to be able to give our reports on a monthly basis.